1. Turning P1,000 into P1,003 is called a BANK.
2. Turning P1,000 into P1,300 is called an INVESTMENT
3. Turning P1,000 into P100,000 is called an INSURANCE PLAN.
A person no matter how capable he is in his lifetime cannot avoid two things – death & old age.
When a person is bedridden:
1. A gift of P2,000 could be from FRIENDS.
2. A gift of P20,000 could be from RELATIVES
3. A gift of P200,000 could be from PARENTS or SIBLINGS
4. A gift of 2,000,000 OR MORE could be from INSURANCE.
The beauty of a product you can buy called INSURANCE. Better get as much as you can while you’re young and healthy.
Madami ako kilala na may pera at gusto kumuha, however, with pre existing condition, di na INSURABLE.
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Welcome to MoneyTalk.PH - October 8, 2017
- The Importance of Having an Emergency Fund - June 10, 2017
- Insurance is Real : Sun Life Do Pay Claims! - June 9, 2017
- List of Accredited Schengen Visa Travel Insurance Companies in the Philippines - April 8, 2017
- Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa in the Philippines - April 8, 2017