But what if suddenly we lost our job, we got sick, accident happens, do you think all your hard earned money is enough to support your family and love ones? Are you prepared?
Many of us believe in the saying, “I’ll cross the bridge when I get there”, but what if the bridge was never built and you’re no longer able to cross? Will you be able to reach your destination? No, not at all.
As early as now build the bridge. So that when the unexpected thing happens, you will still be able to reach your destination.
Build the bridge while you are young, so that its going to be strong. Unlike when you build it when you’re already old, it will be weak and sturdy.
Do something as early as possible and plan for your future. Get Life Insurance + Investment and be protected… not only you but also your family and love ones.
Talk to a Licensed Financial Advisor.
Ask me how?
(Credit to: Kel Kel Ysabelle and Lisa Benson)
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Sun Life paid P3.6 billion claims, Maturities in 2017 - August 8, 2018
- Sun Life Speedy Death Claims – Just 3 Hours - August 8, 2018
- Critical Illness Claim Testimonial - August 8, 2018
- Benefits of Having a Life Insurance Plan with Investment - August 8, 2018
- Read this letter before you lapse your life insurance policy - August 7, 2018