Dear Policy Owner,
Your and I have similar purposes in this world.
It is your job to provide food, clothing, shelter, schooling, medicine and other things for your loved ones; you do this while I lie in your strong box…
I have faith and trust in you. Out of your earnings will come the cost of my upkeep. At times, I may appear to be worthless to you – but someday (and God knows when) you and I will change places.
When you are laid to rest, I will come alive and do your job. I will provide the clothing, shelter, schooling, medicine and other things your family will continue to need – just as you are doing now. When your work and toil are done, mine will begin. Through me, your hands will carry on.
Whenever you feel the price you are paying for my upkeep is burdensome, remember that I will do more for you and your family than you ever can do for me.
If you do your part, I will do mine.
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Inspiring Video On the Importance of Life Insurance to a Filipino Family - December 31, 2017
- If SSS Is Only Your Retirement Plan – Your Retirement is Doomed - December 27, 2017
- Welcome to MoneyTalk.PH - October 8, 2017
- The Importance of Having an Emergency Fund - June 10, 2017
- Insurance is Real : Sun Life Do Pay Claims! - June 9, 2017