Would you like to help others manage their finances and achieve financial freedom?
Would you like to help breadwinners assure a brighter future for their families?
Would you like to help more Filipinos achieve a better and comfortable retirement?
Would you like to touch the lives of your family, friends, relatives, Facebook friends, strangers, etc?
Would you like to help others feel the booming economy of the Philippines through investing?
Would you like to work on your own time and escape the 8am-5pm rat race?
Would you like to experience a real work-life balance and spend more time with your family?
Would you like to master the art of salesmanship?
Would you like to earn unlimited income?
Become a Sun Life advisor and experience a BRIGHTER life ahead. My personal experience as Sun Life advisor has been challenging but exciting and joyful. I was able to send my siblings to college, support my parents and kids financially, buy my first car, buy lands, buy multiple life insurance policies and investment accounts, buy the foods I want, buy the things I need and want, etc. More importantly, I was able to help my clients and their families secure a better and brighter future. Being a financial advisor is a noble profession that you can be proud of. Today is the best time to become a financial advisor in our beloved country as our economy is booming and many of our fellow Filipinos are becoming more prosperous but not necessarily savvy in managing their finances. Let us help more Filipinos plan their future by becoming a financial advisor.
If you think you are ready to accept the challenge of becoming a Sun Life financial advisor, send your updated resume via email at email@example.com. You may also visit us at Royal Poinciana Branch, 15th Floor Frabelle Building, Rada St Corner Dela Rosa St., Legazpi Village Makati City. Contact Number: (02) 705-9666.
Overview of Steps:
- Interview by our Unit Manager and/or Branch Manager.
- Undergo few days of offline and online training as preparation for the licensing examinations in the Insurance Commission, UN Avenue Manila. (Separate training for mutual fund licensing exams in the Securities and Exchange Commission).
- Take the licensing examinations in the Insurance Commission. You MUST pass the examinations to be coded as Sun Life financial advisor.
- Submit licensing documents and other required documents.
- Once coded, you may now sell our best selling products.
- Undergo more sales training and seminars to become better in what you do as a financial advisor.
I hope to see you join our team (the Dreamer Unit Team of Royal Poinciana Branch) composed of professionals from different backgrounds but with only one goal: having a good life and helping others achieve a brighter life!
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- BPI/MS Automobile/Car Insurance Quotation Request - March 19, 2017
- Affordable Travel Insurance Philippines: Schengen and Non-Schengen Travel Insurance - February 16, 2017
- 2016 Sun Life President’s Month Awardee - January 26, 2017
- TV Guesting ANC on the Money – Talking About How Blogs and Social Media Influence Personal Finance Actions of Filipinos - November 24, 2016
- Get Your Life Insurance Policy While You are Young, Healthy and Have the Capacity to Pay - November 14, 2016