I lovingly dedicate this award to my clients who made one of their best decisions in life last quarter of 2016; they decided to secure their future and their family’s future with a Sun Life Plan. Instead of splurging all their Christmas bonuses and 13th month pay on gifts, they firmly decided to put some of their money to Sun Life to secure a brighter life ahead.
Indeed, it is really tough to offer insurance and investment products during the holiday season because most Filipinos think on how to spend their money instead of investing them. Adding to the problem is the volatile behavior of the equity market which gives fear to investors. Thankfully, with my dedication and sincerity, I was able to convince some of my prospects to buy insurance or invest in mutual funds. These clients have long term goals that is why they were not afraid with market votality. They want to secure their retirement and the college education of their children. They also want to achieve peace of mind against critical illness, disability and untimely death that could financially disastrous to their dependents.
This award is really a good start for this year. I have very high expectations and goals these years. I will do my best to meet them! To my clients and readers, I wish you all the best this year of the roosters!
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- List of Accredited Schengen Visa Travel Insurance Companies in the Philippines - April 8, 2017
- Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa in the Philippines - April 8, 2017
- BPI/MS Automobile/Car Insurance Quotation Request - March 19, 2017
- Affordable Travel Insurance Philippines: Schengen and Non-Schengen Travel Insurance - February 16, 2017
- 2016 Sun Life President’s Month Awardee - January 26, 2017