How To Become A Sun Life Financial Advisor This Pandemic
Are you looking for a part time opportunity that can help you earn additional income without leaving the comforts of your home? Good News! The Insurance Commission just allowed the selling of life insurance online during the pandemic. You only need a computer and decent internet connection to be able to sell Sun Life insurance products to Filipinos online. Here are the benefits of becoming a Sun Life Financial Advisor:
- Unlimited Income. You Write Your Own Paycheck.
- Earn Commission Up To 10 Years Per Paying Client (Passive Income)
- Monthly Bonuses and Incentives
- Free Group Insurance
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Local and International Travel Incentives
- Retirement Plan After Two Years of Tenure
- Free Trainings and Seminars
WHO IS THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE FOR THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
- WITH AT LEAST 2 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE
- NO CRIMINAL RECORDS (WE REQUIRE POLICE OR NBI CLEARANCE)
- NO DELINQUENT/BAD DEBTS (CREDIT CARDS, LOANS, ETC.)
- HONEST AND WITH INTEGRITY
- LIFE INSURANCE BELIEVER (WE WALK THE TALK)
- WITH AT LEAST ONE INSURANCE POLICY (OR PLANS TO GET ONE AFTER BEING LICENSED AS ADVISOR)
- SOCIAL MEDIA USER (FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, ETC.)
- DECENT KNOWLEDGE USING COMPUTER OR TABLET
- WITH COMPUTER/LAPTAP AND DECENT INTERNET CONNECTION
- WILLING TO ACCEPT PURELY COMMISSION BASED WORK
- PATIENT AND HARD WORKING
- WILLING TO FIND & MEET CLIENTS TO PRESENT INSURANCE & INVESTMENT PRODUCTS
There are more than 110 Million Filipinos worldwide and only less than 5% of this population has any form of life insurance. If you become a Sun Life advisor, you will join 20,000+ strong Sun Life advisors in educating more Filipinos about the importance of life insurance and investments. Our goal is to increase the 5% insurance penetration to a higher figure.
There is a big opportunity for financial advisors to earn in this industry and at the same time help more Filipinos achieve lifetime financial security. Your impact to Philippine society is enormous.
Imagine yourself persuading breadwinners to get a life insurance policy so that if something happens to them, their beneficiaries will not suffer financially with the help of death claim benefit. No child will go hungry and stop going to school. No spouse will carry the enormous financial burden of being a single parent. No family will have to worry about funeral and medical bills. Debts are paid with the insurance money. Helping families like these is a big contribution to nation building.
You will also be helping parents in creating an educational plan for their kids. Education is the best gift a parent can provide for his children. Filipino parents give a very high importance to education.
You will also be helping professionals create a future-proofed retirement plan. This will end the toxic Filipino trait of making children as the retirement plan of parents. This will also end the problematic “sandwich” generation which is a big societal issue right now.
The premium payments and investments from clients are being used in helping companies expand and helping the government in its infrastructural as well as social and economic projects.
Even your taxes from your Sun Life income has a big impact in nation building. Many successful financial advisors are among the top taxpayers in the country. Sun Life as company is also a major corporate taxpayer in the country.
One of the fastest ways to build wealth faster is self-employment or going into business. Selling life insurance is what they say the "business without capital." You don’t need a big capital to start in the life insurance business. In fact, you will only spend 5000 pesos for the license exam and license fees which are collected by the government. You will spend adequate time and efforts for the trainings to gain enough skill in order to start selling life insurance and investment.
Even with the small barrier to entry in the life insurance career, the potential financial rewards are enormous. There is no limit to how much you can earn in commissions and bonuses. You can get as many clients as you can. In other words, you write your own paycheck in this career.
Many financial advisors started as part timers. They juggle Sun Life activities with their full-time office employment. When they start seeing their income in Sun Life becomes many times bigger than their fixed salary, they quit being an employee and start working with Sun Life full time. This has happened to me and I witness how God showered me with abundance in my nine years working as a financial advisor.
Many were able to buy their first car with Sun Life. Many were able to build their dream houses for their families. Many experienced the spectacular joy of travelling in beautiful local and international destinations. I cannot explain the joy and happiness seeing my family enjoying the fruits of may labor with Sun Life. I want you to experience, what I experienced with Sun Life.
There is career growth in Sun Life. You can be promoted to a manager candidate, unit manager, sales manager and the ultimate goal: branch manager. If you become a unit manager, you will build your team of financial advisors. You will train and manage them to become successful in this career. Eventually, you can promote some of your advisors to unit managers and be elevated as sales manager. Upon achieving the required number of managers, advisors and production, you will become a branch manager. I consider branch managers as successful as chief executives or vice presidents. Sun Life branch managers have prosperous lives ahead of them.
HOW TO APPLY AS SUN LIFE FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- Set Online Interview (Zoom) with Unit Manager
- Attend Company Orientation/Live Brighter Forum Once (Every Saturday)
- Fill Up The Required Application Forms (From Manager)
- Finish Online Training on Traditional and VUL Insurance
- Finish Sun Life Training Course (SLTC)
- Submit Documentary Requirements (Listed Below)
- Pay 3030 Pesos License Fee
- Attend Product Trainings
- Wait for the release of Provisional Authority (P.A.) from the Insurance Commission
- Once P.A. is released, attend contract signing orientation
- Read and sign the agent's contract
- Wait for your agent's code to be released by licensing department
- Once code is released, happy selling!
- Police or NBI Clearance (At least 6 months valid)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) of the previous year (If none, ask your manager for alternative requirement)
- Copy of Company ID if employed
- Any Proof of SSS Membership
- Any Proof of BIR TIN
- 2by2 Formal Picture with Yellow Background (Soft Copy & High Resolution)
- Written approval from immediate supervisor if you are currently a government employee
- No criminal records.
- No bad/delinquent debts in banks, financial institutions and credit card companies
- No conflict of interest in your current company if you become an advisor