If you are still undecided whether you will get a whole life or VUL plan, take a look at this conversation in Pinoy Insurance Talk FB Page to inspire you to sign up already. Whole life plans have cash values that are accumulated through time and can be loaned to pay emergency expenses. VUL plans have fund values that are also accumulated through time and can be used for future needs like retirement, medical bills payment, tuition fee payment etc. Example of VUL plans are Sun Life’s Sun Maxilink Prime, Sun Flexilink and Sun Maxilink Bright.
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Critical Illness Benefit Claim: Life Changing Realisation - December 1, 2018
- Inspiring #Ipon Story - November 29, 2018
- Four Million Check Delivered - September 28, 2018
- What Kind of Work Do You Do, Mr./ Ms. Life Underwriter? - August 29, 2018
- Best Time To Prepare for Retirement - August 29, 2018