Lianne Laroya of Wiseliving.com, Garry De Castro of FinancialPlanningPH.com, Gerald of InvestmentJuan01.com and yours truly of MoneyTalk.PH were invited to a “roundtable” discussion about the influence of blogs and social media on the personal finance actions of Filipinos. The show is called ANC on the Money which will be shown on Friday November 25, 2016 in the ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC). The host is financial journalist Miss Salve Duplito.
We agreed that blogs and social media have powerful impact on the way Filipinos learn about personal finance. They influence how readers make their decision in terms of managing their money. We believe that with more Filipinos having access to social media, more will be able to access relevant info on personal finance. Gone are the days that we could only learn personal finance management from books, classrooms and seminars. Reaching more Filipinos to be educated about sound personal money management is the ultimate goal of bloggers and social media influencers like us.
More from my site
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- How To Become A Sun Life Financial Advisor - December 19, 2021
- Importance of Emergency Fund During a Pandemic (COVID-19) - March 18, 2020
- The Importance of Having an Emergency Fund - September 8, 2019
- Whole Life Critical Illness Insurance Plan – 100 Critical Illnesses Covered Up To Age 100 - September 8, 2019
- Benefits of Having a Life Insurance Plan with Investment - September 8, 2019