Would you like to help others manage their finances and achieve financial freedom?
Would you like to help breadwinners assure a brighter future for their families?
Would you like to help more Filipinos achieve a better and comfortable retirement?
Would you like to touch the lives of your family, friends, relatives, Facebook friends, strangers, etc?
Would you like to help others feel the booming economy of the Philippines through investing?
Would you like to work on your own time and escape the 8am-5pm rat race?
Would you like to experience a real work-life balance and spend more time with your family?
Would you like to master the art of salesmanship?
Would you like to earn unlimited income?
Become a Sun Life advisor and experience a BRIGHTER life ahead. My personal experience as Sun Life advisor has been challenging but exciting and joyful. I was able to send my siblings to college, support my parents and kids financially, buy my first car, earned my first million, buy lands, buy multiple life insurance policies and investment accounts, buy the foods I want, buy the things I need and want, etc. More importantly, I was able to help my clients and their families secure a better and brighter future. Being a financial advisor is a noble profession that you can be proud of. Today is the best time to become a financial advisor in our beloved country as our economy is booming and many of our fellow Filipinos are becoming more prosperous but not necessarily savvy in managing their finances. Let us help more Filipinos plan their future by becoming a financial advisor.
In Sun life, you write your own pay check. There is no limit on how much you can earn. You are fairly rewarded to your hard work. You can manage your own time, work at your own pace and at the same time you have more time with your family and for yourself. Successful advisors will receive travel incentives locally and abroad. The incentives or bonuses are the best in the industry.
The Sun Life free trainings will make you a truly professional financial advisor. Sun Life has the best financial advisors because of the trainings. You will be equipped with the necessary learnings and skills to succeed in the profession. You will meet successful advisors along the way who can be your role models and mentors, inspiring and motivating you to achieve success in this career.
If you think you are ready to accept the challenge of becoming a Sun Life financial advisor, send your updated resume via email at email@example.com. You may also text/call me 09179698062/09392787408 or add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/rfcamat. You may also visit us at Royal Poinciana Branch, 15th Floor Frabelle Building, Rada St Corner Dela Rosa St., Legazpi Village Makati City. Contact Number: (02) 508-9025 or (02) 705-9667. Look for my secretary Rose Ann Camat. You may also schedule an appointment with me to discuss the rewarding career.
These are some of the qualifications I am looking for full time and part time financial advisors:
-Willing to learn and to be trained
-Driven, Coachable and has Positive Work Mindset
-Willing to attend trainings and meetings
-Willing to go out to meet and service clients
-Ambitious, with drive to succeed in life
-With good values and high ethical standards (mandatory)
-High integrity (mandatory)
-Growth-Oriented and has a Strong sense of Commitment
-Sales background not necessary but a big plus
-Life Insurance believer
-Good credit standing (mandatory)
-Big plus but not required: skills in social media marketing and blogging; with big network of friends, acquaintances and other prospects
Additional requirements for part timers:
-Preferably with flexible working schedule
-Willingness to attend branch meetings, unit meetings and special meetings 1-3 times a month (willingness to sacrifice vacation and/or sick leaves)
-Willing to sacrifice evenings and weekends for clienting and business meetings
-Must achieve sales quota (sales quota the same with full timers)
-With intention to go full time in the future
-If working for the government, a written certification from your division head that you are allowed to become a part time financial advisor
ENJOY THESE BENEFITS:
✔Flexible work schedule
✔Intensive trainings, seminars and certifications.
✔Competitive compensation and benefits package (commission based only, no salary)
✔Local and International All-expense-paid Travel Opportunities
✔Career growth opportunities
-Becoming a Sun Life advisor is not like joining multi-level marketing companies (networking) that you just need to pay and register to become a member. This profession requires you to undergo online and/or classroom trainings as well as pass a licensure examination by the Insurance Commission. Just like, doctors and lawyers, we will have professional obligations to our clients. We are required to follow strict regulations and professional ethics. This work requires time and effort: prospecting, meeting and presenting to clients. Selling insurance is not easy that is why you need to attend trainings by the company and by your managers to improve yourself. Simply, life insurance sales is a serious business!
-As a manager, I will be spending time, money and energy to train you. I expect you to contribute to the success of the unit by constantly looking for clients whom you can offer our insurance and investment products. This job may require you to step out from your comfort zone, outside the four walls of your corporate job. Remember if insurance sales is easy, this should have been a very popular career. In this business, you write your own pay check. The compensation is so worth it!
Overview of Steps:
Since the trainings are done online, you should have a computer/laptap and stable internet connection. You should also be willing to shell out about 5500 pesos for the exam fees, licensing fees and notarization fees. You should have a clean credit history – no unpaid credit card debts and loans as well as unpaid utility bills in the past. No criminal history. Most importantly, I need your commitment to seriously join and stay in this business. I accept part time and full time advisors. Insurance and investment selling is a serious business. This career requires, honesty, integrity, dedication and professionalism.
- Online Training For Traditional Insurance (1 week to finish) / OR 1 day Face to Face training
- Online Training For Variable Life Insurance (1 week to finish) / OR 1 day Face to Face training
- Online Training for Sun Life Training Course (SLTC) ( 2 weeks to finish) OR 3 Days Classroom Training (8am-5pm, no weekend schedule)
- License Exam in the Insurance Commission (2020 pesos fee for the 2 exams needed) – Exam for traditional insurance and exam for variable life insurance. You must pass both exams; 70% passing rate for each exam of 50 items. Unlimited retake of exam but you need to pay the exam fees again. The exam permit needs four 2 by 2 white pictures with white background. NBI or Barangay clearance is needed to take the exam.
Submission of Documentary Requirements:
During or after the trainings, start preparing and completing the following documentary requirements for your license application with the Insurance Commission.
- Valid NBI Clearance (Submit original only)
- 6 pieces one by one ID picture (yellow background and formal/business attire)
- Photocopy of diploma OR transcript of records (TOR) (For those who did not finish college, submit TOR)
- Cedula (photocopy) (must not be expired)
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) / BIR Form 2316 for employed applicants. If you don’t have this, write a letter explaining to the Insurance Commissioner why you do not have one.
- Photocopy of company ID if employed
- Photocopy of clearance from previous employer if currently not employed
- Proof that you have SSS number (Old sss id, payment receipts, E1 form, or old company IDs with SSS printed on it)
- Payment of 3090 license fees and 400 pesos notarization fees.
- BPI savings account for payroll. IF none, Sun Life will help you get one after contract signing.
- If working in the government, a written approval from your director that you are allowed to sell life insurance. (Following a Civil Service memorandum)
- Additional documents upon request.
After submission of the above documents, wait for the issuance of provisional authority (PA) to sell insurance. Once PA is issued, you will attend contract signing and orientation in Sun Life BGC office usually conducted every Wed 830 am to 11pm.
We will have one on one product training to help you become knowledgeable about the products and operations of Sun Life. I will share tips to help you get started in selling life insurance products and investments.
Once contract signing and one on one training with me is done, you need to submit 3 insurance applications as a branch requirement. These 3 applications are mandatory before you be considered as official advisor of my branch. After submitting 3 applications for insurance, we will request your Provisional receipt (PR), portal access, calling card and Sun Life email address.
Once coded as advisor, you may attend additional trainings provided by Sun Life to become a better advisor.
Mutual Fund License
After you became coded as Sun Life Insurance advisor, you can level up your credentials by taking the Certified Investment Solicitor (CIS) examination. There are also classroom trainings and of course a license exam in the Securities and Exchange Commission. Sun Life Asset Management Co. Inc. is the largest non-bank-affiliated mutual fund company in the Philippines. When you become a CIS, you can sell the mutual fund products of Sun Life: the Sun Life Prosperity funds.
Chat with me now http://www.facebook.com/rfcamat or text/call me 09179698062 Globe /09392787408 Smart/02-5089025 Landline.
I hope to see you join our team (the Fierce Unit Team of Royal Poinciana Branch) composed of professionals from different backgrounds but with only one goal: having a good life and helping others achieve a brighter life!
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
More from my site
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Top Reasons Why Sun Life is the Best Life Insurance Company in the Philippines - February 3, 2019
- Critical Illness Benefit Claim: Life Changing Realisation - December 1, 2018
- Inspiring #Ipon Story - November 29, 2018
- Four Million Check Delivered - September 28, 2018
- What Kind of Work Do You Do, Mr./ Ms. Life Underwriter? - August 29, 2018