After years of commuting, I was able to purchase my first car from my earnings as a financial advisor. With this new car, I will be able to serve my current and future clients better. This car will make me more efficient with regards to client appointments and servicing. Of course, I would be able to provide my growing family with better mode of transportation. My wife and I are expecting our second son soon and this car is a perfect gift from God and my clients.
This car and the awards I received would not have been possible without the trust and support of my existing clients. Without them, all the blessings I have been receiving would be impossible. Being a Sun Life advisor is really fulfilling because as I help people achieve financial security and freedom, I am slowly achieving my dreams and aspirations for my family. My decision 4 years ago to join the insurance business is truly one of the best decisions I made and I will never regret it. Cheers to more successful years to come!
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- How To Become A Sun Life Financial Advisor - December 19, 2021
- Importance of Emergency Fund During a Pandemic (COVID-19) - March 18, 2020
- The Importance of Having an Emergency Fund - September 8, 2019
- Whole Life Critical Illness Insurance Plan – 100 Critical Illnesses Covered Up To Age 100 - September 8, 2019
- Benefits of Having a Life Insurance Plan with Investment - September 8, 2019