Members who qualify for the MDRT are typically held in high regards by their peers and are seen as the top achievers in the life insurance and financial services space.
Being qualified for the first time to the top 6% of financial advisors worldwide and top 4% of Sun Life financial advisors is truly a humbling achievement. It is the result of hard work, dedication, patience, perseverance and a lot of sacrifices. I thought it would take me decades to achieve it but I was able to achieve it for a shorter period of time.
Thank you to my 80+ clients in 2017 for this qualification. Without you this award would not have been possible. I would be forever grateful to you.
More from my site
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Importance of Emergency Fund During a Pandemic (COVID-19) - March 18, 2020
- The Importance of Having an Emergency Fund - September 8, 2019
- Whole Life Critical Illness Insurance Plan – 100 Critical Illnesses Covered Up To Age 100 - September 8, 2019
- Benefits of Having a Life Insurance Plan with Investment - September 8, 2019
- Bank Vs Investment Vs Life Insurance Plan - September 7, 2019