I am really inspired on this video produced by the Life Underwriters Association of the Philippines (LUAP), an independent professional organisation of life insurance advisors in the Philippines. Yours truly is a proud member of LUAP for 5 years already. This video shows the importance of getting life insurance and the important role of financial advisors to society. The video presents a successful doctor with an active lifestyle (going to the gym) but still died at a young age. The cause of death was not mentioned in the video though. With the 10 Million pesos life insurance proceeds delivered to the widow by the doctor’s financial advisor, surely their very young child will have a brighter future ahead. Indeed, life is very unpredictable so it is very important to be prepared. We need to secure the future of our love ones now. Let us burry the bahala na attitude for good. Do not procrastinate in getting life insurance, time is gold.
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Critical Illness Benefit Claim: Life Changing Realisation - December 1, 2018
- Inspiring #Ipon Story - November 29, 2018
- Four Million Check Delivered - September 28, 2018
- What Kind of Work Do You Do, Mr./ Ms. Life Underwriter? - August 29, 2018
- Best Time To Prepare for Retirement - August 29, 2018