You and I have similar purposes in this world.
It is your job to provide food, clothing, shelter, schooling, medicine, and
other things for your love ones.
You do this while I lie in your safety deposit box.
I have faith and trust in you.
Out of your earnings will come the cost of my upkeep.
At times, I may appear insignificant to you – but someday (and who knows
when) you and I will change places.
When you are laid to rest, I will come alive and do your job.
I may provide food, clothing, shelter, schooling, medicine, and other things
your family will continue to need – just as you are doing now.
When your work and labor are done, mine will begin.
Through me, your hands can carry on.
Whenever you feel the price you’re paying for my upkeep is burdensome,
remember that I can do more for you and your family than you will ever
do for me.
If you do your part, I will do mine.
Your life insurance policy
More from my site
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Top Reasons Why Sun Life is the Best Life Insurance Company in the Philippines - February 3, 2019
- Critical Illness Benefit Claim: Life Changing Realisation - December 1, 2018
- Inspiring #Ipon Story - November 29, 2018
- Four Million Check Delivered - September 28, 2018
- What Kind of Work Do You Do, Mr./ Ms. Life Underwriter? - August 29, 2018