You and I have similar purposes in this world.
It is your job to provide food, clothing, shelter, schooling, medicine, and
other things for your love ones.
You do this while I lie in your safety deposit box.
I have faith and trust in you.
Out of your earnings will come the cost of my upkeep.
At times, I may appear insignificant to you – but someday (and who knows
when) you and I will change places.
When you are laid to rest, I will come alive and do your job.
I may provide food, clothing, shelter, schooling, medicine, and other things
your family will continue to need – just as you are doing now.
When your work and labor are done, mine will begin.
Through me, your hands can carry on.
Whenever you feel the price you’re paying for my upkeep is burdensome,
remember that I can do more for you and your family than you will ever
do for me.
If you do your part, I will do mine.
Your life insurance policy
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- How To Become A Sun Life Financial Advisor - December 19, 2021
- Importance of Emergency Fund During a Pandemic (COVID-19) - March 18, 2020
- The Importance of Having an Emergency Fund - September 8, 2019
- Whole Life Critical Illness Insurance Plan – 100 Critical Illnesses Covered Up To Age 100 - September 8, 2019
- Benefits of Having a Life Insurance Plan with Investment - September 8, 2019
Leave a Reply