Last Updated on by
You are no great musician. No greater symphony and yours holds thousands with its charms. But you have made old age, a symphony for thousands of men and women;
You never won the Pulitzer Prize for the best novel of the year. Yet you have given many happy endings to thousands of real life stories as lived by real men and women;
You never preached a sermon that saved a soul. But the contracts you have written have saved to thousands of children from the delinquency which so often is associated with poverty.
You have never accumulated a fortune which you will leave to some great charity, but you have helped thousands of persons to master their financial problems that charity is unnecessary;
You work with imperishable materials. The song and the story, the rhythm and the ebb of life is in your business, and underneath the clauses of the contracts you write is the singing heart of financial safety, financial contentment, financial happiness.
(Note: Life Underwriter also known as Insurance Advisor)
More from my site
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Importance of Emergency Fund During a Pandemic (COVID-19) - March 18, 2020
- Insurance is Real : Sun Life Do Pay Claims! - September 9, 2019
- The Importance of Having an Emergency Fund - September 8, 2019
- Sun Fit and Well Plan – 100 Critical Illnesses Covered Up To Age 100 - September 8, 2019
- Critical Illness Claim Testimonial - September 8, 2019