While market volatility still postures global uncertainties, the Philippines has proven its resilience in dealing with external adversities. Moreover, our economy’s fundamentals are sound and generally supportive of a promising outlook, where the Philippines is anticipated to continue being a bright spot in Asia in the years to come. It’s time to participate in the growth of the Philippine economy by investing in equities and related investment channels.
Infographic courtesy of Sun Life of Canada Philippines Inc. All rights reserved.
Sources: Bloomberg, PSA, BSP, SB Equities, NSCB
DISCLAIMER: The material is for information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. It reflects our general view of what may happen based on information available, which may change without notice. We do not warrant completeness or accuracy of the data herein. This material is a copyrighted work. You may share and distribute this material subject to proper attribution. You may not revise, transform or build upon this material without prior written consent of Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc.
More from my site
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Importance of Emergency Fund During a Pandemic (COVID-19) - March 18, 2020
- The Importance of Having an Emergency Fund - September 8, 2019
- Whole Life Critical Illness Insurance Plan – 100 Critical Illnesses Covered Up To Age 100 - September 8, 2019
- Benefits of Having a Life Insurance Plan with Investment - September 8, 2019
- Bank Vs Investment Vs Life Insurance Plan - September 7, 2019