While market volatility still postures global uncertainties, the Philippines has proven its resilience in dealing with external adversities. Moreover, our economy’s fundamentals are sound and generally supportive of a promising outlook, where the Philippines is anticipated to continue being a bright spot in Asia in the years to come. It’s time to participate in the growth of the Philippine economy by investing in equities and related investment channels.
Infographic courtesy of Sun Life of Canada Philippines Inc. All rights reserved.
Sources: Bloomberg, PSA, BSP, SB Equities, NSCB
DISCLAIMER: The material is for information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. It reflects our general view of what may happen based on information available, which may change without notice. We do not warrant completeness or accuracy of the data herein. This material is a copyrighted work. You may share and distribute this material subject to proper attribution. You may not revise, transform or build upon this material without prior written consent of Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc.
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Critical Illness Benefit Claim: Life Changing Realisation - December 1, 2018
- Inspiring #Ipon Story - November 29, 2018
- Four Million Check Delivered - September 28, 2018
- What Kind of Work Do You Do, Mr./ Ms. Life Underwriter? - August 29, 2018
- Best Time To Prepare for Retirement - August 29, 2018