What’s P50,000 to you?
P50,000 could be a brand new laptop or smartphone because you want to replace the one you just bought a year ago.
P4,167 could be your shoe, bag, wallet, purse that you buy every month to add up to your collection.
P962 could be clothes, tshirt, blouse or cap that you buy every week for your OOTDs. (Outfit of the day)
P137 could be a latte, frappe, milk tea or bottles of beer that you drink everyday.
My question is, DO YOU REALLY NEED THESE?
95% are financially failing because they failed to plan early. You will work for almost entire life so do something now to reward yourself when you retire. The goal is to be rich and not to look rich. Don’t go broke trying to look rich!
A VUL Life Insurance allows your money to work for you while having a peace of mind that your loved ones are protected should anything happen to you.
Friends, your P137 now can be your Million someday.. Educate yourself or allow your advisor to educate you! Save your money now because it will save you tomorrow!
(Credit to: Rino Miranda)
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- Critical Illness Benefit Claim: Life Changing Realisation - December 1, 2018
- Inspiring #Ipon Story - November 29, 2018
- Four Million Check Delivered - September 28, 2018
- What Kind of Work Do You Do, Mr./ Ms. Life Underwriter? - August 29, 2018
- Best Time To Prepare for Retirement - August 29, 2018