My name is Raymund Camat and I am the blogger of MoneyTalkPH.com. My mission is to spread financial education to Filipinos worldwide to achieve the ultimate goal of Financial Freedom. If this is your first time visiting my blog, I recommend you explore all the articles I wrote here.
I am affiliated with Sun Life of Canada, the oldest life insurance company in the Philippines and currently the number 1 life insurance company in the Philippines. Our company has a wide range of life insurance and investment products including the following:
- Sun Maxilink Prime – a life insurance plan with investment component that could be used to finance future needs like education and retirement. With the option to include accidental death benefit, disablement benefit, dismemberment benefit, and hospital income benefit. This plan is payable for at least 10 years.
- Sun Flexilink – a life insurance plan with investment that could be used for retirement. With the option to include accidental death benefit, disablement benefit, dismemberment benefit, critical illness benefit, female critical illness benefit and hospital income benefit.
- Sun Maxilink Bright – a life insurance plan with investment that could be used to finance future expenses in education or retirement. This plan is payable in 5 years with the option to add accidental death and total disability benefit.
- Sun Maxilink Prime for College – a life insurance plan with investment that could be used to pay future expenses in education or retirement. This plan is payable in 10 years with the option to add accidental death, dismemberment, and disablement benefits.
- Sun Maxilink One – a wise alternative for mutual fund, UITF and direct stock investing. One time big time investment that provides better return than traditional bank products
- Sun Life Term Insurance Plans – affordable pure life insurance plans for Filipinos with limited budget but want to get life insurance policy to protect the future of their families
- Sun Life Assure – a term life insurance plan that provides lump sum amount upon diagnosis of any of the 36 illnesses covered including cancer, organ transplant, paralysis, blindness and others.
- Sun Fit and Well – a whole life insurance plan that covers up to 100 minor and major critical illnesses with cash benefits, dividends, paid up bonuses, hospitalization income, home recovery benefits and more.
- Sun Start Up – affordable life insurance that provides lump sum amount to your family when you die and return 50% of your total paid premium after 10 years.
Make your money work harder for you! Invest on our award-winning mutual funds: the Sun Life Prosperity Funds. Learn how to open an account here
Non-life Insurance Products
Get fire insurance for your home, condominium, apartment, building, warehouse, plant and other properties. With optional coverage for flood, earthquake, malicious damage, theft, riot, etc. Get a quotation today, click here
November 24, 2016
Lianne Laroya of Wiseliving.com, Garry De Castro of FinancialPlanningPH.com, Gerald of InvestmentJuan01.com and yours truly of MoneyTalk.PH were invited to a “roundtable” discussion about the influence of blogs and social media on the personal finance actions of Filipinos. The show is called ANC on the Money which will be shown on Friday November 25, 2016 in the ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC). The host is financial journalist Miss Salve Duplito.
We agreed that blogs and social media have powerful impact on the way Filipinos learn about personal finance. They influence how readers make their decision in terms of managing their money. We believe that with more Filipinos having access to social media, more will be able to access relevant info on personal finance. Gone are the days that we could only learn personal finance management from books, classrooms and seminars. Reaching more Filipinos to be educated about sound personal money management is the ultimate goal of bloggers and social media influencers like us.