My name is Raymund Camat and I am the blogger of MoneyTalkPH.com. My mission is to spread financial education to Filipinos worldwide to achieve the ultimate goal of Financial Freedom.
I am affiliated with Sun Life of Canada, the oldest life insurance company in the Philippines and currently the number 1 life insurance company in the Philippines. Our company has a wide range of life insurance and investment products including the following:
- Sun Maxilink Prime – a life insurance plan with investment component that could be used to finance future needs like education and retirement. With the option to include accidental death benefit, disablement benefit, dismemberment benefit, and hospital income benefit. This plan is payable for at least 10 years.
- Sun Flexilink – a life insurance plan with investment that could be used for retirement. With the option to include accidental death benefit, disablement benefit, dismemberment benefit, critical illness benefit, female critical illness benefit and hospital income benefit.
- Sun Maxilink Bright – a life insurance plan with investment that could be used to finance future expenses in education or retirement. This plan is payable in 5 years with the option to add accidental death and total disability benefit.
- Sun Maxilink Prime for College – a life insurance plan with investment that could be used to pay future expenses in education or retirement. This plan is payable in 10 years with the option to add accidental death, dismemberment, and disablement benefits.
- Sun Life Assure – a term life insurance plan that provides lump sum amount upon diagnosis of any of the 36 illnesses covered including cancer, organ transplant, paralysis, blindness and others.
- Sun Start Up – affordable life insurance that provides lump sum amount to your family when you die and return 50% of your total paid premium after 10 years.
Make your money work harder for you! Invest on our award-winning mutual funds: the Sun Life Prosperity Funds. Learn how to open an account here
Non-life Insurance Products
Get fire insurance for your home, condominium, apartment, building, warehouse, plant and other properties. With optional coverage for flood, earthquake, malicious damage, theft, riot, etc. Get a quotation today, click here
July 29, 2016
1. Turning P1,000 into P1,003 is called a BANK.
2. Turning P1,000 into P1,300 is called an INVESTMENT
3. Turning P1,000 into P100,000 is called an INSURANCE PLAN.
A person no matter how capable he is in his lifetime cannot avoid two things – death & old age.
When a person is bedridden:
1. A gift of P2,000 could be from FRIENDS.
2. A gift of P20,000 could be from RELATIVES
3. A gift of P200,000 could be from PARENTS or SIBLINGS
4. A gift of 2,000,000 OR MORE could be from INSURANCE.
The beauty of a product you can buy called INSURANCE. Better get as much as you can while you’re young and healthy.
Madami ako kilala na may pera at gusto kumuha, however, with pre existing condition, di na INSURABLE.