1. Turning P1,000 into P1,003 is called a BANK.
2. Turning P1,000 into P1,300 is called an INVESTMENT
3. Turning P1,000 into P100,000 is called an INSURANCE PLAN.
A person no matter how capable he is in his lifetime cannot avoid two things – death & old age.
When a person is bedridden:
1. A gift of P2,000 could be from FRIENDS.
2. A gift of P20,000 could be from RELATIVES
3. A gift of P200,000 could be from PARENTS or SIBLINGS
4. A gift of 2,000,000 OR MORE could be from INSURANCE.
The beauty of a product you can buy called INSURANCE. Better get as much as you can while you’re young and healthy.
Madami ako kilala na may pera at gusto kumuha, however, with pre existing condition, di na INSURABLE.
More from my site
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- How To Become A Sun Life Financial Advisor - December 19, 2021
- Importance of Emergency Fund During a Pandemic (COVID-19) - March 18, 2020
- The Importance of Having an Emergency Fund - September 8, 2019
- Whole Life Critical Illness Insurance Plan – 100 Critical Illnesses Covered Up To Age 100 - September 8, 2019
- Benefits of Having a Life Insurance Plan with Investment - September 8, 2019