You are no great musician. No greater symphony and yours holds thousands with its charms. But you have made old age, a symphony for thousands of men and women;
You never won the Pulitzer Prize for the best novel of the year. Yet you have given many happy endings to thousands of real life stories as lived by real men and women;
You never preached a sermon that saved a soul. But the contracts you have written have saved to thousands of children from the delinquency which so often is associated with poverty.
You have never accumulated a fortune which you will leave to some great charity, but you have helped thousands of persons to master their financial problems that charity is unnecessary;
You work with imperishable materials. The song and the story, the rhythm and the ebb of life is in your business, and underneath the clauses of the contracts you write is the singing heart of financial safety, financial contentment, financial happiness.
(Note: Life Underwriter also known as Insurance Advisor)
Latest posts by Raymund Camat (see all)
- What Kind of Work Do You Do, Mr./ Ms. Life Underwriter? - August 29, 2018
- Best Time To Prepare for Retirement - August 29, 2018
- Get Life Insurance While You Are Healthy - August 24, 2018
- Sun Life paid P3.6 billion claims, Maturities in 2017 - August 8, 2018
- Sun Life Speedy Death Claims – Just 3 Hours - August 8, 2018